Wednesday, July 05, 2006

And the luck continues...

So I am currently having the worst day of poker I have ever had.

I don't like whining about bad beats, but I cannot help myself today...

KK VS KK, all-in preflop - my opponent hits a flush
AA VS 68s, all-in preflop - 6xx8x, two pair
KK VS TT, all-in preflop - TxKTx, full house vs quad tens
AK VS KJs, all-in preflop - my opponent hits a flush
AA VS T9s, all-in preflop - 78xxJ, straight
KK VS AKs, all-in preflop - xxAxx, higher pair
KK VS AK, all-in preflop - QJxxT - straight

I have never had this happen to this extent in such a short period before. I keep getting my money in with the best of it and getting owned. Gonna go take a shower. Oh the agony!

3 comments:

fishbones11 said...

i feel your pain buddy, seems like we are having the same kind of run right now. stick with it, it will turn around soon

adam

Bruno Meliambro said...

All three of us seem to be running badly - Ive only been playing poker seriously for like 2 months so this is my first bad run - its quite depressing. Im starting to convince myself that my previous winning was luck and not skill. I think thats the point where you need to take a break, so Im gonna take it easy and just play live games for the next two weeks, I get my new table tonight so I think im gonna host some games at my place, $0.50/$1.00 and $30 SnGs.

fishbones11 said...

I usually find that taking a break is a good thing to do. It's more mental than anything. I find that when I run bad online I usually run really good live. I have talked to a couple other people who say the same thing. Hope it works for you 2.

Adam