Friday, November 24, 2006

Sit+GO = WIN

I was kinda on a small break from playing ring games when a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to play a $10 sit-n-go on fulltilt... I ended up winning it for a prize of $45 and I have not stopped playing them since then...

It's hard for me to explain how bout some of these players are... I have been able to keep a ROI of 40%+, thats rediculous. If you want to see how well full tilt has been to me please sharkscope me - I'm Bro002 on fulltilt poker, they rate me as a shark!

I started by playing strictly $10 buy-in 9player tables but i've been doing so well that i've started moving up, i'm currently moving my way into the $20 level. I plan to keep going up and up until I hit the wall where it's no longer profitable to move up. I'm also starting to play some of the 18,45 and 90 sitngos.

It seems that most REALLY REALLY bad players want to play sit-n-goes... I though I would let you guys know :) I'm gonna start tackling specific topics in my next post, I know I have been slacking and my contecnt has been somewhat unorganized, i'll make an effort to improve.

2 comments:

Bruno Meliambro said...

I play them 4 at a time.

Bruno Meliambro said...

yeah, its hard to play perfectly but the thing is, the tables that are 7-10 handed really dont require alot of attention. You need to be watching the tables that are 4 handed, or on the bubble - thats when watching how the others play is most important. I tend to place more attention on the tables that are shorthanded and simply fold bad starting hands at the others. If i go headsup, I usually completly focus on that one... I once was headsup on 3 tables at the same time... that becomes difficult.