Saturday, September 15, 2007

General update.

I am now a happy tribe member of Red 5 Studios located in Aliso Viejo. Yay!

As a environmental artist / level designer, my job is to build the world our yet to be announced game takes place in. I've noticed a huge change in what I notice in games and real life. For instance, I've been studying the types of hills and cliffs in Winterspring and Hellfire Pennisula. And now my drives to work are filled with visions of cliffs, rivers, and rocks...

It is a really cool environment at Red 5; they treat us all really well. Its great being back in the game industry, my lunches involve games of Warcraft III and Starcraft and talks about the things we love, hate, or are looking forward to various games.

Now that I'm starting to settle in, I'm hoping that I'll be able to start updating this again... we shalt seeeeeeee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My life in incomplete until starcraft 2 comes out... I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm really happy that you've found something you love. Thats awsome.

Bruno