Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Moving back to deep stack poker...

The short stack strategy investigation I've been up to has led me to believe that playing short is probably more profitable against good players. However, against poor players, playing deep is still optimal. I started messing around on FT and UB after getting some rakeback money. Its just so easy to play against mid level players .25/.50 and .50/1 by making lots of small bets after the flop. And very few things are more enjoyable then felting someone with a trap. :) Something I surely missed when I was always the ALLIN player as the short stack.

Small ball is so fun. I get to play more hands, and it seems that as long as you have some patience and willingness to toss medium strength hands in the sight of super aggression then it can be soooo much more profitable.

No comments: